This article talks about the login process and as well as accour creating process in roadrunner account or TWC mail or better known as Charter Spectrum Webmail.
Before we even start explaining the process, let us clear out the doubts that users have for years. Most of the users are still confused about the brand name.
Roadrunner email vs TWC Mail vs Charter Spectrum
You might have heard these 3 names while accessing your account. In fact, these 3 are interconnected and lands you on the same page. In other words, these 3 products are the same.
let me explain in more detail, First off, users of roadrunner service are provided with the separate email for the ease of use. And as the roadrunner’s parent company is Time Warner Cable, it rebranded as TWC Mail in 2012.
Again in 2016, TWC rebranded itself as Charter Spectrum as the company was acquired by the Charter Communications and hence the name Charter Spectrum Webmail.
Can I Still Access my roadrunner email or TWC Mail?
After all these rebrandings and redesign, you can still login to your roadrunner emails or TWC Mails as well. Also, you can type in the old roadrunner web page i.e. www.roadrunner.com or www.rr.com, and get redirect to the current spectrum login page.
So, do not get confused with the new brand names. You can still login to your old roadrunner email address in the spectrum login page.
Roadrunner Email – TWC Mail Sign up
Creating an account in a roadrunner is an easy and simple thing to do. However, most of the users are still confused about which page to land first. So, here are the process explained in a full detailed manner step by step. This might be somewhat confusing for the newbies, so read carefully:
- Go to the official site www.spectrum.com and from the homepage, login to your spectrum account. Just enter your username and password in the respective field and click on the “Sign in” button.
- If you do not have the spectrum account, no worries, you can create it in a few minutes. So, to create an account on the spectrum:
- From the login page of the spectrum, click on the “Create username” link (just above the login box).
- Now, verify your account. Remember, verification can be done via 2 ways i.e.
- Contact Info: Your personal Mobile Number or Email ID
- Account info: Your Account number or Security Code
- Now, as you’ve verified your account, fill up the captcha and click on “Next” and follow the instruction to create an account.
- Now as you’ve created an account in Spectrum, login to your account, and click on the menu icon from the page.
- Select Manage Account > Internet.
- From this page, tap on Create Email Address Link and choose your username for the email address.
- Now again, click on the “Create mailbox” and enter your spectrum password to access to your Roadrunner Email.
- Finally, click Finish to complete the process.
Note: The old webpages i.e. www.roadrunner.com and www.rr.com will redirect you to the spectrum page with the message “We have moved”. So, to save your time, do not enter the roadrunner email page; instead, enter the spectrum official website.
Also, while entering the password for your email address, you need to enter your Spectrum password. Most of the users are confused on this point as while choosing the create email address, there are no field to create a password. So, enter your spectrum password instead.
Roadrunner Email Login
Login to roadrunner email is simple and confusing as well. Confusing in a sense that you won’t be opening the roadrunner website. Instead, you need to open the spectrum page and enter your roadrunner email to access your account. Confusing right? Here are the steps in detail to make it look easier. You can login to your roadrunner email in 2 different ways:
- First off, go to https://www.spectrum.net/login.
- This is the exact page where you’ll be redirected as you enter the old roadrunner website i.e. www.roadrunneremail.com and www.rr.com.
- Here, enter your spectrum username and password on the respective field as shown in the image below.
- And as this is the main account login access, you need to choose the mail icon from the top corner of the page to access your email account.
Alternative ways to access Roadrunner Email
- Here, you need to go to https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth.
- Now, in this login page, enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Complete the captcha test.
- Finally, click on Sign in button to access your email.
Note: This is the page where you want to login to your account if you have an old email address i.e. @roadrunner.com or @TWC.com. Also, click on “Remember Email Address” to automatically sign in in the future. This is not recommended but if you’re accessing the account on your personal computer, you can turn it on.
Forgot roadrunner email address
The most common login problem in today’s internet world is forgetting email ID and password. This is very common as a single user has 10 different accounts online and also it is advised to not use the same password for all the accounts. Hence, forgot the email and password. but however, if you have access to the recovery email and the registered mobile number, you can easily reset the password and recover your forgotten username as well. So, here are the steps to recover the forgotten username:
- Go to this page https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth.
- Here, click on the link that says “Forgot Email Address”
- Now in the email recovery page, enter your mobile number on the respective field and enter the code to verify.
- One the code is verified, you can recover your username or email address.
If you cannot remember the exact number associated with your TWC mail, you can find it in the invoice as well.
Forgot roadrunner password
What if you forgot the email password? Is it easy to reset it?
Here are the steps involved in resetting the forgotten email password:
- Go to the spectrum webmail login page.
- Here, click on the link that says “Forgot email password”.
- Now, select “I don’t know my email password”.
- Enter the email address associated with this account and follow the instructions shown in the screen and reset your login password.
So, these are the steps to access your roadrunner email and creating account as well. Also, the alternative steps to sign in are well explained as well. If you still are facing some problems with the roadrunner webmail, feel free to contact us or comment below.