Account security is the main issue in today’s world. There are many accounts hacks news on the internet daily. So, it’s always a good idea to choose a strong and secure password to secure your email account.
Here are some ways to make your login password strong
- Do not choose the likely password that anyone can guess. In other words, do not include your name or your mobile number as your password. It can be easily guessed and can be hacked too.
- If you have multiple online accounts, do not choose the same password for all the accounts. Don’t worry if you forgot the password more often. it’s easy to reset the login password than to get your hacked account back.
- Make sure you include an upper case, lower case, a number, and special characters as well. Mix these well on your password.
- Do not make your password too small. Include at least 8 characters or longer to make it strong.
- It is impossible to choose a separate password for all your online accounts. So, to make it easier, you can add separate numbers at the end of your password with some special characters too.
Make sure you provide all the information so that it will be easy to verify your identity in case of an emergency. So, if you haven’t updated your profile, do it now.
Most of the users create roadrunner email account and do not update their contact information at all. Even when they use the new mobile number and use a new email address, they do not bother to update the information on their email profile. So, this may invite trouble while the verification process. So, make sure the information is up to date.
You an take some more action to secure your account. You can activate the the two steps verification process. And in case you do not know what two step verification means, 2 step verification means the additional code required to login to your account. In other words, once you activate this process, you need to enter your email address, your login password and the verification code that the TWC sends you on your alternative email or mobile number. So, with all these process, it is safe to say that your account is secure and sound.
So, these are the points you need to remember to make your password strong as well as your account safe. Also, if you haven’t heard about the two step verification, learn it here. It is very useful and eay to use as well. Activate the verification process to keep your email account more secure and safe.
So, if you still have any questions or do you think I’m missing some important points, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.